About dahl Products
About the Product Line
dahl Brothers Canada Limited is best known for the industry-leading quality and selection of 1/4-turn mini-ball™ valves.
The full dahl product offering includes…
- mini-ball™ valves for a wide variety of pipe types, in sizes from 1/8” to 3/4”. dahl offers thousands of configurations for plumbing or heating applications.
- Ball valves, the heaviest in their class, for iron and Copper pipe, in sizes from 1/2” to 3/4” (up to 1-1/4” union adapters).
- Globe-style valves for iron and Copper pipe, in sizes from 1/2” to 1-1/4” for both plumbing and heating applications. A unique spring-loaded self-adjusting packing system ensures years of reliable maintenance-free service.
- Balancing valves for hydronic heating and cooling systems. Available in both ball and globe-style designs, for a wide variety of pipe types, with manual metering features.
- Fittings for heating and plumbing systems, primarily for end of line use, for wide variety of pipe types, in sizes from 1/8” to 3/4”. dahl also offers test caps for Copper piping from 1/2” to 2”
- Pipe hanging products, such as All-Round™ strapping, and tube clamps and U-Clips for 1/2” & 3/4” pipe